BOX OFFICE: 01271 324242        BOOK ONLINE HERE


The North Devon Theatres' Trust is a not-for-profit company limited by guarantee and is a registered charity. The Trust manages both the Queen's Theatre in Barnstaple and the Landmark in Ilfracombe.

The charity's aims are to promote the improvement and development of artistic taste and the knowledge, understanding and appreciation of arts of cultural and educational value (including the arts of dance, drama, literature, music and singing) of the public and in particular the residents of North Devon by:

Maintaining the Queen's Theatre, Barnstaple and the Landmark, Ilfracombe as centres for the performance of ballet, opera, musical and dramatic works.
Providing workshops, seminars and lectures in the arts.
By such other charitable means as the directors think fit.

The company's directors are also the Trustees of the charity. All of the Trustees give their time freely and without payment.

The North Devon Theatres' Trust has an annual turnover of approximately £2.4 million, of which some 26 per cent is derived from grants from the North Devon District Council, Devon County Council and Arts Council England. The remaining 74 per cent is earned income from the box office, catering, bar, commercial and business activities.

To be able to provide our wide range of artistic and educational activities, we also rely on the support of many local businesses through our various Sponsorship, Business Associate and donor schemes.

To help with support for your local theatres, e-mail our Development Manager, Jo Griffiths.
Registered Charity Number: 1027553
Registered Office: The Queen's Theatre, Boutport Street, Barnstaple, Devon, EX31 1SY.
Business Number: 2810685






Book Your Tickets



Sign up for all our latest news delivered direct to your inbox!